independent news and opnion

Interviewing as a Military Spouse

Military-required relocations, commonly known as a “PCS” or Permanent Change of Station, result in an uprooting of the entire family.With a PCS comes a new home, new city, new friends and school(s), a new command for the service member,…
Thanks !

Thanks for sharing this, you are awesome !