America China trade war updates – Entertainment India
What is a trade war? When two countries trying to stop the free movement of goods due to globalization any country can import and export goods without any barriers. When trade war starts between the two countries they impose tax barriers.
Why Trade war? Countries are responsible for maintaining their imports and export deficits. If imports are higher and exports are lesser this can be a worrying sign for the country. Due to this country, people may lose jobs, their growth rate starts to decrease and several other problems but there are other advantages of globalization or trade deficits it increases the standard of leaving for people because goods are available at cheaper rates.
Why America started the trade war with China?
- China exports are higher than import from America
- America is the biggest economy in the world
- Because China growth rates from the last few years are very high
- China becomes the second-largest economy in the world
- America Import Export deficits with China is 600 billion
- China imports less Export high
- Due to this, the growth rate of china economy is very high as compared to America
- If this continues china can become the world largest economy
- Due to this America impose higher tax duties on Chinese import
China — America Trade war
- China imposes a tax on agriculture products
- Due to this many farmers in America are bankrupt
- America farmers are facing many problems losing their homes and lands
- They will not vote Donald Trump in the upcoming election due to this
Originally published at https://stockfuturesnse.blogspot.com.