- What’s coming up on Sunday Kos …
- When Joshua Tree National Park was my home, by Susan Grigsby
- Have you removed all Cult45 Trumpsters from your life, by Frank Vyan Walton
- Six rules for the media on how to cover the 2020 election, by Sher Watts Spooner
- 11 ways costs are shifted onto you (after taxes are cut for the wealthy), by David Akadjian
- Vile racism is alive and well in every region of the United States. What are you doing to end it, by Denise Oliver Velez
- Our willful gullibility to the corporate induced indoctrination is destroying our schools, by Egberto Willies
- Steve King broke the first rule of White Club, by Jon Perr
- We do not need a wall to solve our immigration issues, by Mark E Andersen
- Oscar host controversy provides lessons about accountability in today’s call-out culture, by Kelly Macias
- If Trump suborned Cohen perjury, then Rashida Tlaib was right. They must ‘impeach the motherf%cker,’ by Ian Reifowitz
- International Elections Digest: There’s lots of blame and no clear way out of the UK’s Brexit mess, by Daily Kos Elections
The Democratic National Committee claims that in the days after the 2018 midterm elections it was likely targeted by a group of Russian intelligence hackers, according to court documents filed overnight.
A Georgia middle school is moving forward with its suspension of a black honor roll student who unintentionally used a counterfeit $20 to pay for his lunch last week. Christian Philon, a 12-year-old Austin Road Middle School student, received the fake bill from his parents, who in turn received it as change from a fast-food restaurant. Even though both Christian and his parents maintain they had no idea the $20 was counterfeit, the school is sticking by its 10-day in-school suspension.
Dozens of college-age men dead from ‘accidental’ drownings—but a team of retired detectives say the boys were drugged and killed by a shadowy gang with a sinister symbol
On today’s Kagro in the Morning show: More than just the Trump-told-Cohen-to-lie story. Russia found more wingnut dupes in the homeschooling movement. Senate Gop wants to nuke still more filibuster rules. Trump orders military to punish his enemies. DoJ loots Treasury for Teabaggers.