- You MUST Sign up by Dec. 15. Open Enrollment started on November 1, but you must take action by December 15, no matter if this is your first time getting covered or if you are returning to shop and save. Beat the rush and sign up early! [See list of states with extended deadlines below.]
- Coverage could be cheaper than you think. Last year, 8 out of 10 people qualified for financial help to make their monthly premiums more affordable. In fact, most people found plans available between $50 to $100 per month, and 4.5 million could find a plan for $0. And plans are even cheaper this year. Don’t miss out!
- Get ready to shop and save. If you had coverage through HealthCare.gov for 2018, you should come back to update your information and compare your options for 2019. Plans and prices change every year, and you could save money by switching to a new plan that still meets your needs.
- HealthCare.gov offers coverage you can count on. Every health plan at HealthCare.gov provides comprehensive coverage and will be there when you need it the most. You can’t be denied care because of a pre-existing condition. HealthCare.gov plans cover everything from your prescription drugs and check-ups to maternity coverage and hospitalizations.
- Free help is available. If you have questions about signing up or want to talk through your options with a trained professional, free help is just a quick call or click away. Call 1-800-318-2596, visit localhelp.healthcare.gov or make a one-on-one appointment now.
- Get America Covered is here to help you continue to provide STATE residents all the information they need to explore their options and sign up for health care before the Dec. 15 deadline.
Please help spread the word!