Why the fuck should you watch “Avengers: Infinity War”?
• You like good comic book movies, so Marvel movies are the only ones to watch.
• You want to see the first time a purple villain can be scary.
• You like to see good guys die (in the movies).
• To help Marvel and Disney make some money finally, because they really need it.
Since 2008 Marvel has done 18 superhero movies, that all climax in “Avengers: Infinity War” …well maybe not “Ant-man”, nobody really cared where he was. But after 10 years and 18 movies Marvel has brought almost all the heroes together into one movie. It’s quite a massive achievement to do and to do it well. It wasn’t overwhelming, you can easily keep track of what everybody is doing and why.
Villain in this movie is a purple Thanos (Josh Brolin), who have shown his face before, but has never really done anything. Now he has had enough of sitting on the golden throne and is going to destroy half a universe — basically like any 9–5 employee wants to do in the mornings. For doing that he needs infinity stones, which somehow all conveniently show up after being hidden or missing for ages. And so the purge of the MCU Universe can begin.
“Avengers: Infinity War’s” main topic is sacrifice. You learn a lot about someone, if you see what he/she is willing to sacrifice, to do something they think is right. Let’s say, you will get to know some of the characters very intimately.
Why the fuck you shouldn’t watch “Avengers: Infinity War “?
• You like Hulk.
• You actually have had a life in the last 10 years, so you haven’t seen the 18 prequels.
• You think comic books are for babies.
• You hate muscles, beards, sexy women and spiders.
• If you want to see something innovative from action scenes and visual effects.
If you really want to spoil it: