Because it’s a Sunday. Also because this is the only list I am ever going to work through
- Take my trash out.
- Work out if Schrodinger’s cat is actually dead or not. (That darned cat is a pet peeve. And I’d really like an answer once and for all. Not that I am gonna do anything about it. It is just the principle of things)
- Write something that is useful that is not a pointless, self indulgent lists inspired by random humor prompt on the internet because honestly I always have trouble finding those funny bones in my body.
- Not read another piece on productivity on Medium and feel terrible about my existence.
- Go on an adventure trip to a gorgeous, exotic, remote island in search of solitude while feverishly sharing the said solitude on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and ten different Whatsapp groups.
- Rescue my cat from a tree. (I don’t have a cat. Also, I don’t like cats. Not particularly. Cue: collective sigh of horror from the entire Internet.)
- Get paid.
- Stick to my diet plan.
- Drive anything with any number of wheels.
- Accomplish anything that would have made it to my ‘To-Do’ list, had it ever been allowed to exist.
- Be a productive, functioning member of the civilized society (Whatever that means)
Like it? Please don’t forget to clap! Remember, you can do it more than once. So, don’t be shy and please do applaud a little. You will totally make this writer’s day! 🙂
Also, you can subscribe to my newsletter below. I will send you free stuff (sometimes)and occasional updates about my upcoming projects/ebooks/latest pieces. On the subject of ebooks, the much loved A Sufi Celebration of Life is now available as a swanky ebook. Grab a Kindle version here! Oh…and you can follow me on Twitter!