This past Friday, Pokemon Go got the big generation 2 update that everyone has been waiting for. That means more than 80 new Pokemon are now roaming the streets just waiting for all you Pokemon hunters to catch them. Of course, the release of a big Pokemon Go update also means something else: your iPhone or Android battery is toast.
Don’t let your smartphone become a helpless victim of your Pokemon Go addiction. Snag a Pokemon Go Plus bracelet and give your handset a rest. The Pokemon Go Plus is finally back in stock right now on Amazon, and it costs less than $45. Or, if you don’t mind waiting until next week for it to ship, you can get it for $35 by choosing Amazon.com from the “other sellers section” on the Pokemon Go Plus page.
Some highlights from the product listing:
- The Pokémon GO Plus is a small device that lets you enjoy Pokémon GO while you’re on the move and not looking at your smartphone
- The device connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth low energy and notifies you about events in the game, such as the appearance of a Pokémon nearby using an LED and vibration
- The Pokémon GO Plus will begin to blink and vibrate whenever you’re within range of a PokéStop; Press the Pokémon GO Plus button to search the PokéStop for items; If you find any items, they’ll immediately be added to your inventory
- When a Pokémon is near, the light on the Pokémon GO Plus will flash; It will also flash and vibrate when you pass a PokéStop;
- Once a Pokémon is close, press the button on the Pokémon GO Plus to throw a Poké Ball ;The Pokémon GO Plus will flash and vibrate to let you know if you were successful in catching the Pokémon
Trending right now:
- Pokemon Go egg chart: Every Pokemon you can hatch from Generation 2
- Razer Blade Stealth review: The MacBook Pro that Apple should have made
- Pokemon Go trick: How to make Eevee evolve into Espeon and Umbreon