Trump’s mysterious assets are a political liability.
Trump's mysterious assets are a political liability.
- Ivanka Trump claims that the Trump Organization provides all employees with paid maternity leave; employees disagree.
- Further scenarios to be considered in the case of a Trump White House.
- New York's Attorney General gives Clinton charities a pass on disclosing millions from foreign donors.
- Trump's mysterious foundation has no clear purpose, but it did once buy a $20,000 portrait of Trump himself.
- Trump has received nearly $900 million in tax breaks on his New York properties, often obtained by the means you'd expect from him.
- Trump Foundation has used over $250,000 of other people's money to pay off settlements from lawsuits against Trump's other assets.
- Employees at Trump golf courses in SoCal know to only staff hot hostesses when Trump comes to visit.
- The Trump Organization spent thousands unsuccessfully trying to break into the Cuban market in the late '90s, violating the trade embargo.
- Filings suggest Trump spent nearly $300,000 from his Foundation's coffers to lay the infrastructure for his presidential run.
- BuzzFeed News obtains copies of three of Trump's bankruptcy filings.
- Nearly $50 million of Trump's $916 million loss was unpaid bills to small contractors; he was able to use their losses to his gain.
- Trump Org. leased office space to a state-owned Iranian bank with links to terrorist acts.
- The Donald has a long history of destroying and hiding important documents in lawsuits.
- Direct evidence shows the Trump Foundation using charity money to benefit his family—but does anyone care?
- Trump's tweets about illegal votes are a smokescreen to obscure much bigger problems about his business dealings.