How do you know a human’s nearby? Look for waste.
How do you know a human's nearby? Look for waste.
- Empirical data about waste and climate change become music.
- Stinky trees last longer in polluted urban environments
- AFP photographer Joseph Eid documents heaping piles of garbage in Beirut, including its new "ski mountain."
- Engineer Arthur Huang goes through the basics of up-cycling trash.
- Thanks to "fast fashion," people are disposing of clothes twice as quickly.
- Lawmakers take the easy way out by blaming climate change for natural disasters.
- Spectral analysis could make food waste a thing of the past.
- Our discarded plastics kill sea birds because they smell so damn good.
- California becomes the first state to ban single-use plastic bags completely.
- All the junk we cannot see: Astronauts have left behind 40,000 pieces of trash.
- Approximately 204 million pounds of turkey were discarded this Thanksgiving.