Barrett Brown is free from prison, but not from the crime he didn't commit.
- One of the activities that earned Brown such a harsh sentence was his "threats" against FBI agent Robert Smith
- Brown did not enjoy receiving Jonathan Franzen novels while he was in prison.
- Highlights from the marvel that was Brown's "Review of Arts and Letters and Prison."
- A profile of Brown pre-arrest, when he was still known (paradoxically) as the "spokesman for Anonymous."
- The journalist is out after four-plus years in prison, but he'll continue to pay.